Personalized Care For Your Individual Needs
As a patient-of-record, when you visit Watkin Dental Associates, you already know that we do everything in our power to help you feel less anxious about your dental visits. And with the global pandemic on everyone’s mind, some of you may feel anxious for a host of other reasons. Because it’s our mandate to continually respond to your individual needs, we are happy to offer teledentistry appointments – so you can access the care you want, from the comfort & safety of your own home … or wherever you are.
What Kind Of Teledentistry Visits Do We Offer?
- Connect live with a dentist if you’re in pain. We’ll help you through and give you the reassurance you need to relax, because you’ll know what to do next.
- Dental implant screening. A big part of your dental implant treatment plan is just that … planning. With teledentistry we can start the planning process together virtually.
- If you’ve been diagnosed with sleep apnea or are concerned you may have it, we can do the entire screening process virtually. We’ll either refer you for testing or if you’ve already been diagnosed help you with a small oral appliance.
- Whether it’s a broken tooth or a minor issue for your kids, we can get started with teledentistry. And kids love chatting on a computer screen! It can even help those anxious patients feel more relaxed before they come in.
- Worried about the coronavirus? We’ll do as much as we can outside of the practice. But remember, we meet and exceed industry safety and sterilization protocols and have made changes to keep you, our team, and our community safe.
Why We Think You’ll Love It
Having this one-on-one time with your dentist in Fitchburg does more than let you stay where you’re comfortable when you speak together. It also saves you time. You may also be putting off elective work because coming in for a consultation is too much right now. Teledentistry helps alleviate that stress for many who’ve tried it. Sore jaw? Tooth pain? Dental emergency of any kind? We can do all of the preliminary work, triage your oral concerns, and offer the best advice for you in that moment – so you can feel confident that you’re making the right decisions, even if you’re in pain.
Other Great Teledentistry Benefits
Live video conferencing – Safely and securely speak with dentist in Fitchburg virtually, hear expert advice, and work together to decide on your next steps before we schedule a convenient in-person appointment. There is also an option to record our visit so we will have your wishes and needs on hand whenever we need to refer to them.
Cloud Collaboration – No need to repeat your story over and over. A cloud-based portal lets us share your diagnostic information with you, the rest of our team and specialists.
Concerned About Costs?
If you’ve lost your dental insurance, never had it, or feel your family’s underinsured, you may think having the smile you want is out of reach. If this is the case, our in-house dental membership plan could put you at ease. Offering savings of 30% on most dental treatments, the Wellness Dental Access Plan also offers 20% off specialist services. Many of our patients have found that this assistance helps their family access the all-important dental care they want and deserve.
If you’d rather finance with Ally, we accept that too, so you can feel confident in your choices – and how you’ll pay for them. With Lending Club, there is no upfront payment needed, no payment due for 3 to 7 weeks, and friendly, easy customer care. The best part? It will not impact your credit score!
Ready To Get Started?
Simply call our office and request a teledentistry appointment! We’ll schedule your virtual appointment – all you need is an internet connection and a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer. Using audio and video you’ll speak with your dentist and we’ll ensure you continue to get the high level of care you are accustomed to when you visit in person!
It’s That Easy!
If you’re already our patient, we welcome you to call (978) 345-6919 to speak to us now about how teledentistry may help you smile more.
New patient? In addition to offering specials to help offset some of your costs, we offer a wide range of general dental services and specialty care for your whole family. These include a range of cosmetic treatments to help you smile with confidence. And if you’re missing teeth, we offer a full suite of dental implant solutions to meet your individual needs and budget. Our team of specialists is here to help you – no matter your dental need or concern. Contact us for a convenient appointment so we can get to know you in person. Your healthy, beautiful smile is just a phone call away!
Yours in excellent oral health,
The team at Watkin Dental Associates, your dentists in Fitchburg